The research on Blockchain Technology group focuses to develop Distributed, Decentralized, Secure, Trusted Environment Model (DD-STEM) for Intelligent Technologies such as Intelligent vehicles, Artificial Intelligence, Decentralized Autonomous Vehicles, Internet of Things (IoT), Software Engineering and Industrial internet with tight coupling between existing mechanisms for tackling the problems of security, privacy-data oriented Intelligent Networks.
MADHUSUDAN SINGH (SMIEEE) IS AN ASSISTANT PROFESSOR/DIRECTOR OF RESEARCH ON BLOCKCHAIN (REBLOCKCHAIN) GROUP IN SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY STUDIES, ENDICOTT COLLEGE OF INTERNATIONAL STUDIES AT WOOSONG UNIVERSITY (WSU) (2018 ~). BEFORE JOINING THE WSU, HE WORKED AS A RESEARCH PROFESSOR IN YICT (2018) AND SENIOR ENGINEER IN THE NEXT GENERATION TEAM R&D AT SAMSUNG DISPLAY, SOUTH KOREA (2016). DR. SINGH RECEIVED HIS MASTER’S DEGREE IN IT WITH A SPECIALIZATION IN SOFTWARE ENGINEERING FROM IIIT-ALLAHABAD, INDIA (2008), AND A DOCTORAL DEGREE IN UBIQUITOUS IT FROM DONGSEO UNIVERSITY, SOUTH KOREA (2012). HE IS A SENIOR MEMBER OF THE IEEE AND DISTINGUISHED SPEAKER OF THE IEEE COMPUTER SOCIETY AND ASSOCIATION OF COMPUTING MACHINERY (ACM). HE IS AN AUTHOR OF MULTIPPLE ARTICLES, PATENTS, AND BOOKS.
Distinguished Speaker, Association of Computing Machinery (ACM),
(2020 ~ till now)
Chief of Technical Officer (CTO), Coikosity, India,
(2020 – till now)
Distinguished Visitor Program (DVP), IEEE Computer Society
(2019 – till now)
Director: Research on Blockchain Technology (ReBlockchian) Group, Woosong University, South Korea
(2019 – till now)
BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY FOR SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
Software Engineering is providing a development process of any software with any interruption as we know software engineering has multiple steps and it always needs modification and changes in each stage. The development is sometimes miscommunicated due to inconsistency, incompleteness, non-verifiability, and difference of opinion among different stakeholders.
BLOCKCHAIN FOR ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE [BLOCK -AI]
In this research, our team makes the combination of AI and blockchain technologies have paved the way for many stable systems that support the interaction of multiple agents; therefore, providing an excellent platform for safe and secure data management, storage, and transfer.
BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE INTERNET OF THINGS [B-IOT]
This research focuses on the infrastructure of IoT, which based on Blockchain and develops compatible consensus, cryptography, and ledger with a smart contract for IoT applications and also builds a secure trusted environment with low cost, low energy consumption. The research perspective and implications efficient blockchain technology-based distributed, decentralized secure intelligent trustable internet of things system, not limited to the following issues:
Tutorial Talk with Irish Singh @ International Conference on Big Data, IoT & Data Analytics 2017 (BID-2017) (IEEE No. 40833) Title: Adaptive Security for Intelligent Vehicles: Perspectives, Challenges, and Future Trends
- Madhusudan Singh, Dae-Ki Kang, Jong-Ha Lee, Uma Shanker Tiwary, Dhananjay Singh, Wan-Young Chung, “Intelligent Human-Computer Interaction” 12th International Conference, IHCI 2020, Daegu, South Korea, November 24-26, 2020, Proceedings, Part-1, Volume -12615, Lecture Notes of Computer Science (LNCS), Springer Nature. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-68449-5
- Madhusudan Singh, Dae-Ki Kang, Jong-Ha Lee, Uma Shanker Tiwary, Dhananjay Singh, Wan-Young Chung, “Intelligent Human-Computer Interaction” 12th International Conference, IHCI 2020, Daegu, South Korea, November 24-26, 2020, Proceedings, Part-II, Volume- 112616, Lecture Notes of Computer Science (LNCS), Springer Nature.
- James R. Reagan, Madhusudan Singh, “Management 4.0: Cases and Methods for the 4th Industrial Revolution”, Book Series: Blockchain Technologies, Series ISSN: 26661-8338, Springer Nature, ISBN: 978-981-15-6751-3 (2020), DOI:10.1007/978-981-15-6751-3
- Rodrigo Rosa Righi, Antonio Alberti, Madhusudan Singh, “Blockchain Technology for Industry 4.0“, Book Series: Blockchain Technologies, Series ISSN:2661-8338, Springer Singapore, ISBN: 978-981-15-1136-3 (2020), https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-1137-0
- Dhananjay Singh, Madhusudan Singh, “Signal Processing Applications Using Multidimensional Polynomial Splines“, SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology Series, Springer, Singapore, ebook ISBN – 978-981-13-2239-6, Softcover ISBN -978-981-13-2238-9, Series ISBN – 2191-530X, DOI: 10.1007/978-981-13-2239-6